close

我居然很晚才聽過這首歌!!!太對不起自己了哈哈

這首在講述,愛上一個人後,內心的理性與感性在打架
理性告訴他,全心愛一個人,對方有可能會背叛自己!!
感性卻說,我愛上他了,即使知道這些,我仍然要去愛

究竟最後有沒有突破自己的心房呢? 看完翻譯就知道啦!!

 

分割線.png

 

 

If I give you every piece of me, I know that you could drop it

假如我把整個人給你,我知道你可能會捨棄它

Give you the chance, I know that you could take advantage once you got it

給了你機會,我知道當你得到我時,你有可能會利用我

If I open up my heart to you I know that you could lock it

如果我向你展示我的心,我知道你有可能會將它鎖上

Throw away the key and keep it there forever in your pocket

鑰匙丟掉,此後它將永遠在你掌控之中

 

If I give the opportunity to you then would you blow it?

如果我給你機會,你是否會搞砸一切呢?

If I was the greatest thing to happen to ya, would you know it?

如果我是你生命中最美好的事物,你是否會知道呢?

If my love was like a flower would you plant it, would you grow it?

若我的愛,好比一朵花兒,你是否會種植它,讓它成長?

Imma give you all my body, are you strong enough to hold it?

我會給你我的全部,你是否能夠承受它呢?

 

If I show you all my demons

如果我將黑暗面展示給你看

And we dive into the deep end

並繼續向黑暗深處探索

Would we crash and burn like every time before?

我們是否會一如往常的擦出火花?

 

I would tell you all my secrets

我會告訴你所有深藏的心事

Wrap your arms around my weakness

張開你的雙臂擁抱我的軟肋

If the only other option’s letting go-

如果另個選項只剩下放手

 

I’ll stay vulnerable 那我願意當個脆弱的人

I’ll stay vulnerable

I’ll stay vulnerable

 

If I hand you my emotions, would you even wanna take it?

如果我把情緒給你,你是否會有接受的想法?

If I give you all my trust then would you fumble it and break it?

如果我信任給你,你是否會笨拙地破壞它?

If I let you cross my finish line then would you wanna make it?

如果讓你過關直達我心房,你是否會想去呢?

I think I’m ready, won’t you come and flip the switch and activate it?

我想我準備好了,你難道不來打開開關並接受我的愛嗎?

 

延伸閱讀:
LA狂歡不夜城 去聽聽
甜甜的愛,你絕對沒聽過的好歌!! 點我

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 丹丹 的頭像
    丹丹

    不龜毛處女座

    丹丹 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()